It’s that time of year again! You know, deck the halls, bake the cookies, but sometimes one can feel so lost in all the options of what to do. Well problem solved! Here is an epic list of Pinterest pins just in time for the holidays to help get you motivated! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the 12 Pins of Christmas!
2. DIY Christmas door/wall bling
3. Candy, the gift for all occasions. Here is a great way to gift it!
4. Again, food. You really can’t go wrong with the gift of food, especially popcorn. http://www.thebusybudgetingmama.com/2012/08/popcorn-recipes-gift-giving-ideas/
5. The holiday wouldn’t be completed without some awesome mason jar ideas! http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/christmas-ideas/mason-jar-christmas-crafts#slide-1
6. Not everyone enjoys peppermints, but they are everywhere at Christmas. Here is a great way to make use of all of them!
7. Remember these grade school favorites? They're back! Get to decorating the old fashioned (and fun) way this Christmas.
8. Got to get the kids in on the holiday action too!
9. Like peppermints, candy canes also seem to find their way into every goodie bag/gift over the holidays. If you find yourself with a super stash here is a great idea to “twist” it up a notch!
10. Hello, its Christmas and its cold. Wine is a no brainer and a must! Add a crock pot, even better.
11.So many of us find ourselves traveling this time of year. If you have to take a trip with kiddos, these ideas just might save your sanity.
12. The last tidbit here could literally save your life. So many nasty storms have hit over the past few years, so it really never hurts to be prepared. Pretty much all of us know about home emergency kits, but how many actually have thought of, or have, a car emergency kit? Great not just for winter time if you break down somewhere, but extremely handy in the case of a snowstorm/winter emergency. Check it out for some awesome tips and ideas on how to prep your own.
Bethany Stewart lives two lives, by day she is a 29 year old SAHM of 2 kiddos and wife to her high school sweetheart. By night she morphs into a coupon cutter, wannabe homesteader, and crafting addict. She cooks like crazy, and attempts to garden. And she love all things DIY. Painting is her hobby, yarn is her problem, photography her passion, and anything else she can learn how to do herself is her goal.