1. I love reading the news. I start with the best of intentions but end up just clicking headlines and giving up when there are more than 140 characters in the article.
2. Click to read more on a Facebook post? No thanks- I am already distracted and moving on.
4. 1k+ friends on Facebook are posting at 1 post per hour. That is a new post every 27.7 seconds. You have that long to get your point across
5. Oh really, all I have to do is click pictures and you will tell me what kind of personality flaws I have? Sign. Me. Up.
6. Computer, Tablet and SmartPhone all streaming constant updates at me from different feeds... each one demanding attention to clear the dreaded red dots.
7. Who wants to read a full article from a bathroom stall anymore? Yo, my legs go to sleep too fast for that.
8. Pinterest... pictures of foods I will never eat... crafts I will never make and things I will never own. So why can't I stop clicking?
9. It’s not just reading, it’s when I am posting too. I get all caught up in the sound of my keyboard and end up making up songs to go with the sounds.
10. Oh is that a top 100 list of interesting ways to properly slice a watermelon? Lets see if I can get past number 27.
Apparently I’m not going to finish this list, as it’s taking way too long to do. I am sure I will make it back to this list some day. Maybe.
Many Kind Regards,
Social media is a huge part of our lives nowadays. Read what one writer finds the most annoying on Facebook here.
Original image credit: Andreas Eldh